What are Dynamic Ad Tags?
Ad Tags can now run up to 4 Different Ad Sizes helping Maximize Revenue
IAB rising star units have recently grown in popularity by Advertisers and their agencies, due in part to the 970×250 wide leaderboards featured on the homepage of Youtube around the world.
As a result, our engineering team developed, what we refer to as Dynamic Ad Tags. We basically have two types of Dynamic Ad Tags.
Our 970×250 Dynamic Tags can run all these sizes:
Our 300×250 Dynamic Tags can run these sizes:
Benefits of Dynamic Ad Tags;
- Up to 4 different ad sizes in a single ad tag
- Higher revenue compared to a standard single ad unit
- Ideal for sites that can accommodate wider ad units
- Can be run as part of a roadblock
- Video, rich media or static creative
- Can be run at the top of a website or in-line.
If you’re a House Ads Publisher and would like to include a switching leaderboard ad tag on your site, please contact us.